2011 - Present
Client List: Kellogg - Special K, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Nestlé Purina, Coca-Cola, Dunkin' Donuts, Xerox, Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, RBS Citizens Financial Group, Bank of Montreal (Canada)/BMO Harris (USA), HughesNet, Visit Savannah
• Plan and launch channels to build out cohesive digital ecosystem (including eCommerce, mobile, email and CRM), to drive intent and funnel consumers into the purchase cycle.
• Develop and fine-tune social content strategies, spurring organic fan growth and viral activity, ultimately discovering copy and creative sweet spots among client set.
• Generate website redesign social integration strategies, encompassing SEO initiatives, eCRM, mobile and desktop eCommerce; integrating multiple channels to fit within organizational workflow.
• Analyze statistical industry information, purchase behaviors and trends, focus group data, demographics and other insights to form cohesive digital strategies behind channel structure and marketing initiatives.
• Plan media buys, including testing structures to both determine resonating content/imagery and campaign acquisition cost effectiveness.
• Liaise with clients and partners to generate compelling mobile, SMS and social campaigns, tailored closely to drive sales goals.
• Spearhead client loyalty and ambassador programs, measuring and closely monitoring brand advocates and actively helping drive consumer engagement.
• Plan at-shelf/POS CPG digital tie-ins, helping drive consumers from in-store purchase to foster and build online relationships.
• Develop digital marketing initiatives for on-site client events, including online registration with social integration, digital experiences and national awareness building.
• Launch mobile applications and drive awareness and downloads by using social activations built in-app.
• Keep familiar with social API reqs in order to create social-by-design programs.
• Assist with agency new business initiatives, and a member of winning agency pitch teams.