Client List: Kimberly Clark Family Care, Kellogg (Master, Special K, Kashi, Frosted Mini-Wheats), Sears Holdings, Nestlé Purina, Coca-Cola, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts, Xerox, Olive Garden, Barilla, Bank of Montreal (CA)/BMO Harris (US), RBS Citizens Financial Group, HughesNet
• Planned and launched digital assets to build out cohesive ecosystems (including eCommerce, mobile, email and CRM), to drive both purchase intent and funnel consumers to conversion.
• Generated website redesign digital integration strategies, encompassing SEO initiatives, eCRM, mobile and desktop eCommerce, along with integrating social-by-design functionality to fit within client workflow.
• Analyzed statistical industry information, purchase behaviors and trends, focus group data, demographics and other insights to form cohesive digital strategies.
• Planned client paid media ad buys, including testing structures to determine resonating content and attribution cost effectiveness.
• Spearheaded client loyalty and influencer programs, monitoring and rewarding stewards, driving engagement and awareness efforts.
• Planned at-shelf CPG digital activations, helping drive consumers from in-store purchase to foster and produce online relationships.
• Developed digital event marketing initiatives for on-site activations, including online registration with social integration, digital immersive experiences and ultimately feeding national awareness and brand recognition.
• Launched mobile apps, developing social activations and CRM capabilities within the app to aid in lifecycle marketing efforts.
• Kept familiar with social API requirements in order to create social-by-design programs and websites that fit seamlessly within campaigns or website development structures.
• Led team of community managers and digital strategists to effectively plan and execute holistic content and online strategies.
• Assisted with agency new business initiatives, and a member of winning agency pitch teams.