Client List: Kimberly Clark Family Care, Kellogg (Master, Special K, Kashi, Frosted Mini-Wheats), Sears Holdings, Nestlé Purina, Coca-Cola, Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts, Xerox, Olive Garden, Barilla, Bank of Montreal (CA)/BMO Harris (US), RBS Citizens Financial Group, HughesNet
• Plan and launch channels to build out cohesive digital ecosystem (including eCommerce, mobile, email and CRM), to drive intent and funnel consumers into the purchase cycle.
• Develop and optimize social content strategies, spurring organic fan growth and viral activity, ultimately discovering copy and creative sweet spots among client set.
• Generate website redesign social integration strategies, encompassing SEO initiatives, eCRM, mobile and desktop eCommerce; integrating multiple channels to fit within organizational workflow.
• Analyze statistical industry information, purchase behaviors and trends, focus group data, demographics and other insights to form cohesive digital strategies behind channel structure and marketing initiatives.
• Plan media buys, including testing structures to both determine resonating content and campaign acquisition cost effectiveness.
• Liaise with clients and partners to generate compelling mobile, SMS and social campaigns, tailored closely to drive sales goals.
• Spearhead client loyalty, influencer and ambassador programs, measuring and closely monitoring brand advocates and actively helping drive consumer engagement.
• Plan at-shelf/POS CPG digital tie-ins, helping drive consumers from in-store purchase to foster and build online relationships.
• Develop digital marketing initiatives for on-site client events, including online registration with social integration, digital experiences and national awareness building.
• Keep familiar with social API reqs in order to create social-by-design programs.
• Assist with agency new business initiatives, and a member of winning agency pitch teams.